Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring has Sprung

Spring has begun; therefore, I had to do some shopping for spring clothes for the kids. I have to say, it is much more fun shopping for girl clothes that boys. I found this summer-y outfit for Ryleigh at Target with the cute shoes too! LOVE IT! I really just wanted an excuse to include this cute picture of my girl.

Also with spring comes spring break! The weather here has been phenomenal! I met up with my teaching partner and friend Kendi at Whistle Stop park yesterday and let the kids run around...well mine at least. Aiden enjoyed relaxing in the swing and soaking up some vitamin D from the gorgeous sun! And, by the way, it was Jack's idea to wear his sweat band, aka "rubber band" all day!



We've also taken advantage of playing outside in the wagon that Mimi gave the kids for Christmas. I had to try to wear the kids out what with the time change so that they would actually go down for a nap at the "normal" time. We played outside ALL morning!

I had to include this last pic of Ryleigh, my little fashion diva and shoe fanatic! She LOVES her new gold sandals and is known to just stare at them and smile. We're just glad that it's finally warm enough to wear sandals! Bring on SUMMER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Katie, I just caught up on your blog and love the pictures of your precious kids. Ryleigh is stylin'! I'm so sorry about your Papa and know you are thankful that he is safe in the Father's arms now. Enjoy your Spring Break (can you sense my jealousy?). See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your Spring Break! Those kids are so cute. I love the gold sandals! Ryleight is already a little diva :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your kids are stylin'! Love Jack's sweatband...he must have been playing hard:)

    I'm about to go through my tub of spring clothes. Can't wait to share with Ryleigh!! We love those gold sandals from Target...I've bought them the last two years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids are adorable Katie. We're so happy it's spring too! I hope you guys have a wonderful spring break!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.