Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just to Get Ready...

On the weekends when I have both kids to wrestle while trying to get ready (you know, the essentials: get dressed, put on make-up, brush hair) their newest intrigue is playing in the cabinets in our bathroom. It makes a mess as they throw everything out so that they can climb in and "hide".
Above you can see some items strewn on the floor...
What's funny is that it was Ryleigh who first discovered the cabinet "hiding place," and Jack quickly joined in on the fun.
Even though we have quite a mess to tidy up afterwards, it's totally worth it to hear their squeals and to have them playing together!

1 comment:

  1. I love that!! You're such a great mom to let them have fun making a mess!! Plus if it entertains them while you're getting ready, it's totally worth it!! =)

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.