Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Weatherman was ACTUALLY right!?!

I have to say that upon going to bed last night, I still set my alarm just knowing that once again the snow would pass us by and I'd be going to school with the hopes of maybe an early dismissal.

I was so surprised when Jeremy woke me up and said it was already snowing, and it's still snowing at 3:00pm! It IS sticking to the ground...somewhat. It already looks like a slushy mess! The kids and I enjoyed it nonetheless!


Gotta LOVE a free day off with the kids and SNOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. You take the most beautiful pictures of your sweet kiddos. You'll have to give me tips some time! What a fun and memorable snow day!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.