(Me and Jeremy on our honeymoon 7 1/2 years ago)
Jack being quite the little artist was highly interested and wanted to see this work of art for himself. So, I pulled my little shoe box of items from Jeremy off the bookshelf. I found the card pretty quickly and remembered that it was a huge deal that he had signed it "Love" Jeremy.
Of course, I couldn't stop there, and I began to open and re-read many of the cards, emails (I printed almost all of our earliest emails), and hand-written letters. I must say that I felt butterflies all over again for the LOVE OF MY LIFE, Jeremy!
It was so refreshing to remind my brain that my husband does adore me. To remind myself that we do still feel that way and SO much more now. Our love is so much deeper and true as we've grown together.
Jeremy woke up to an extremely affectionate wife as I had felt he had just said all the written words to me. It's always extremely invigorating to remember how you fell for him!
No comments:
Post a Comment