Today I was blessed to go see Jack's class perform a few songs and then share in their Thanksgiving Feast. The kids had decorated Indian vests and made Indian hats with their Indian names on them. Jack was "Sitting Buffalo"....not sure how they decided the names.
The kids sang 3 precious songs. They did so awesome! The girl to Jack's left is Carlee Scott, aka his girlfriend. I guess he likes tall blonds! YIKES!
I have been so impressed with the Pre-K program at CTCS. More than anything I love how each week they focus on a Bible story and how much my child is learning about God's word.
Last weekend, we went to visit my sister in Friendswood. She had the word "love" written on her wrist from a school event. Jack spelled out L-O-V-E as he traced the letters. Melissa replied, "wow Jack, how did you get so smart?" Jack's reply?
"Jesus made me!"
No comments:
Post a Comment