Monday, September 28, 2009

Lion Football

Friday night was CTCS Lions' Homecoming. We loaded up the kids and went to the game with all our gear in tow. Here's Ryleigh and Jack in their game time seats preparing for the Lions to come out on the field.
Of course, Jack needed popcorn for the game time to be complete. What we didn't expect is how much Ryleigh would enjoy the popcorn. I think she ate more than Jack did, and luckily didn't choke! I was watching her like a hawk!

Before we left at half-time (already way...past bedtime and crankiness), Jack had a ring-pop, complete with blue lips. Yaya even bought him a cupcake with his favorite candy corn on top. Can you say sugar rush? ...and Crash!
It was a fun night and the kids hung in there pretty good. The mosquitoes were swarming from all the rain, but I was happy to find out after inspection of the kids the next morning that we received little to no bites due to several doses of bug repellent.

The Lions pulled out a win as well! It was a fun night!


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to take Abby out to the game, but we were scared off by the mosquitoes. I'm hoping to make it to one of the next home games. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.