Thursday, July 9, 2009

Need a little help

Okay, you expert bloggers out there...
I need some help customizing my header to the blog. I have tried to open the header in different programs and I can't seem to get it to work properly where I can move and edit the text. If anyone that has been blogging longer than I have or are just savvy with the computer, please let me know what I've been doing wrong. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know if you ever need help with it again. I'm no expert but I can tinker around with stuff and usually get it to work. I mainly use photoshop for editing and personalizing my headers.

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.