We had a pretty busy weekend with two baby showers and a birthday party on Saturday, then a barbeque in Austin on Sunday. The baby showers were for two friends, Sally Armstrong and Melissa Fulcher. They are both due within a day of each other, both with girls. They both make pregnancy look so graceful, and truth be told, make me want to be pregnant again myself.
The birthday party was for my best friend Sarah's little boy, Krosby, who turned one! The time surely flies. He had the cutest monkey cake with plenty of monkey ensembles to wear while partying! He was so adorable.
Lastly, my friend Natalie found the link to my favorite SNL skit right now. It's a Kristen Wiig skit about a girl named Gilly. If you haven't watched it, you must! I don't know why but it totally has me rolling. We even say "Ryleigh" like they say "Gilly" in the skit. Jack even says it now. Watch and it'll make more sense. I know, I'm totally weird!
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/gilly-science-fair/1085166/
I loved seeing you on Saturday! Ryleigh is adorable! I enjoyed the video, too. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI've never seen that skit! Kristen Wiig totally reminds me of Heather Ford!! She's hilarious and my favorite on SNL.
ReplyDeleteSee y'all tonight!