I had to capture my cuties after church today. It's been a while since I pulled out the camera, and while they were all dressed nice, I figured that this would be the perfect opportunity. Jack jumped right up in the chair with Ryleigh and put his arm around her with no hesitation. Nothing could be sweeter than to see your children bond! I can't begin to describe how elated I feel when he shows affection and attention towards Ryleigh. As far as her end, she is all smiles for her big brother! She already looks up to him and enjoys his company. I know I say this constantly, but it is the true sentiment of my heart, "I am truly blessed!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Schindler family web page
My Blog List
The Schindlers
our increasing family
About Me
- Katie
- I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.
What precious angels you have! Too cute...
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!!!
ReplyDelete