Thursday, September 6, 2012

Henry turns ONE

Henry turned one on Saturday, August 25th!
Henry loves to be read to, and one of his favorite books is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I made a wall caterpillar with all 12 months of Henry and a cupcake caterpillar with a mini-cake for the head. 


 Henry did not like when everyone cheered at the end of "Happy Birthday" song. 

 I don't think he liked the cake at all, do you??!!?

 After a quick bath, we opened gifts. He has enjoyed all his new gadgets and trying to figure them out. 

Henry is our happy little guy! He loves to read books and loves toys that he can try to manipulate and work. He loves making animal noises, especially the dog and cow. He still scoots on his booty, but is crawling much more these days. He is also so proud of himself that he can free stand. He cut his first tooth just in time for his birthday. 

Henry, we love you so much! You are such a happy, content little guy that makes our family complete. Your giggles and grins make my day and I absolutely LOVE your snuggles. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Henry! I LOVE the caterpillar cupcakes and matching wall caterpillar. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.