One of the unfortunate events of no longer having living grandparents means that it's more of a joint effort to make sure that all the cousins see each other around the holidays. I especially love getting to see everyone's sweet kids! Since my own kids don't have any cousins yet, they LOVE having some other kids around to play with!

This is my cousin, Jenny's sweet boy, Drew! He liked riding on Ryleigh's Barbie 4Wheeler. I think that he was going to get one for Christmas so it was a good confirmation for his parents that he could work it and liked it.
Jack and Christopher (Betsy's son) had a blast in the back yard playing with all the boy toys!
And Ryleigh was in heaven with all the big girls to play dress up and tea party with!
Here's one more of Avery and Ryleigh playing hair stylists.
We had such a great time getting to see all the family! I hope it works out every year to see everyone at least once all together!
love these pictures katie!!
ReplyDelete