Monday, November 1, 2010

Ryleigh is TWO!

Two years ago on October 28th, my precious little Ryleigh was born. I remember the ultrasound when we found out that she was a girl. Tears came to my eyes because I was so excited to have a girl.

She is developing in to quite a little lady already. She loves shoes, clothes, make-up, baby dolls, jewelry and the list goes on. She is such a little mimic! I even saw her pretending to put on deodorant the other day.

She weighed in at 25 lbs. and was 35 1/2 inches tall (25% weight; 95% height) at her 2 year appointment.


We got her a little 4-Wheeler Power Wheels for her birthday morning. She has to keep up with Jack, you know?!

Then the pictures that follow are our trip to the Cameron Park Zoo. Jeremy and I took the day off and Jack skipped school. It was a fun family trip, even though the kids wouldn't really cooperate for the camera as hoped.



Ryleigh, you have brought so much joy and completeness to our family. I can't imagine what it would be like without you! Your smile, your laugh, your shrugs, your strong spirit, you taunting Jack, your clumsiness, your over-dramatizations, you constantly wanting juice or "paci", you putting your baby to bed, you wanting me to hold you, and the list goes on and on! I LOVE YOU more than you will ever know!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Ryleigh! She gets more beautiful each time I see her pictures. Glad you guys were able to have a fun family day!

    ReplyDelete

The Schindlers

The Schindlers
our increasing family

About Me

My photo
I am a wife to my husband Jeremy of 10 years, a mom to my 6 year old, Jack and 3 year old daughter, Ryleigh, and our 1 year old, Henry.