I'm so grateful that at CTCS I can go on field trips with Jack's class with ease. I was able to go on the Pumpkin Patch field trip last year, and I also made it this year. I enjoy getting to put faces to names that I've heard Jack mention so far this year and to meet some of the kids' parents.

There was this fun tire swing which I don't remember being there last year, but the boys especially loved it.

Jack has also been very in to climbing trees lately and was proud to mount this big oak.

My boy looks so big in this one!

Jack, Trinity, and Olivia (at bottom) playing around!

Why is it that when Mom is around, kids misbehave? During story time, Jack kept bugging his pal, Casey. He even gave him a peck on the cheek, pictured above. Poor Casey was not impressed.

Here's the gang this year. I was excited to have so many boys in Jack's class this year. Last year it was him and only 2 other boys. There's a great mix this year, and they all LOVE Mrs. Teague!
No comments:
Post a Comment