Ryleigh is SO very different from my rule-following, people-pleasing Jack. She is an independent little lady who is always into something. So, while I'm getting ready in the other bathroom to go to Chuy's tonight, I hear Jack telling Ryleigh, "No, No!"
Thinking that this is the typical bossy older sibling, I ignored it for a while. Then he came and got me. I walked in to the guest bathroom to find blue marker all over the walls. Needless to say, I was very grateful for the hideous tile that goes half-way up the wall. I was also grateful that it was a bathtub marker.
I reminded Ryleigh that we draw on paper, not on walls and made her clean up her mess. You can see by the picture how effective I was.
Ryleigh and Morgan really are kindred spirits:)
ReplyDeleteChuy's...mmmmm!!
They are always into something, aren't they? So hilarious! She is getting so big and turning into a beautiful little lady!
ReplyDelete